Target kicks off a three-day job fair today in Myrtle Beach aiming to fill 200 jobs for its new store opening in July.
The job fair will be from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Crown Reef Conference Center, 2913 S. Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach.
The retailer is looking for all types of workers – including register operators, stockers and department employees – for the store that is under construction in the new SayeBrook Town Center off S.C. 544 at U.S. 17 Bypass. Target is on track to open in July. Target officials have declined to give pay ranges for the jobs.
- New hours set for Target job fair for new Myrtle Beach area store
- Target sets job fair to hire 200 workers for new store in Myrtle Beach area
- Frontier Communication holding job fair in MB
- Job fairs scheduled today in Norfolk, Va. Beach – The Virginian
- Target holding job fair for its West Valley City location